Virtual Assistant / Marketer
As a virtual assistant with nearly a decade of experience, I am sure I can help you with your needs. I bring to you the a self starter with a can-do attitude, and the dedication to get the job done efficiently. Please review my experience below and contact me for any work that you may be interested in having me complete.
Based in New Hampshire
$25/hr or project based
Virtual Assistant Skills
When I first started working as a virtual assistant in 2006, I was brought in for clients to assist in e-newsletter management using constant contact and mailchimp. Over the years, I have been able to test out automated newsletter campaigns in Mailchimp and excel at creating content based on relavent topics for clients. Organizing and managing e-newsletters was my first step towards making virtual assistant work a career path.
Content Creation / Ghost Writing
As a creative writer since an early age, I excel at writing content for clients based on their topics of choice. Writing is my full passion, when I am writing content for clients, the creativity flows using best practices for SEO rich content and original thoughts. Below is a list of just some of the things that I am capable of doing as a ghost writer or content creator for your company.
- Content Creation - Write content on a regular basis and schedule posts to go live based on clients' specifications.
- Optimize Content for SEO Purposes - Create or review current content & update for increased search engine traffic.
- Ghost Writing - create content based on clients' specifications and client keeps all credit for writing.
While most of my administrative skills have been utilized outside of the home in the corporate world, I bring most of those experiences back to my private home office as a means to assist business owners and bloggers to free up time for focus on other areas of business success.
- Budget Tracking - experience in tracking Return on Investment aka ROI for clients using Excel spreadsheet.
- Data Entry - create .csv files as requested of data from lists found elsewhere.
- E-Commerce Website Products Maintenance - update product prices and descriptions on your ecommerce site.
- Affiliate Marketing - inserting links into articles for increased revenue.
- And more!
Social Media Manager
While my first passion is writing content for clients, my second passion is networking on social media. I predominantly excel at building numbers and increased exposure with Facebook and Twitter, but do assist in Pinterest as well as Instagram when requested.
- Hootsuite - for use of scheduling content to auto-post to your social media accounts.
- Research - can research quotes and relevant content to increase interaction on your social media accounts.
- Review analytics for Facebook and Twitter.
- Social Media Plan - get a plan in place for best use of time for maximum interaction.
- Build Numbers - find and follow accounts on Twitter to increase follows.
- Twitter Chats.
- And More!
I've added many skills as I take on new projects and work with new clients. The internet is forever evolving and so are my skills. Below you will find just some other things I am capable of doing, but certainly not all of them.
- Self-Hosted WordPress Plugins
- WordPress install and Basic Template via your Cpanel
- Website and SEO Review Report
- Graphic Design - Logo Design, Brochures, Promotional Items, etc.
- Website Design
- SSL Certificate installations and renewals
- Domain registration, DNS updates and configurations
- Server moving (from one hosting company to another)
Potty Tots, LLC
Assisted the CEO of Potty Tots, LLC to collect videos from parents all over the United States as a means to create a commercial to pitch her product to Walmart.
May 2014 - August 2014
As a site hostess for Moms.com, I was hired to keep the community of Moms a positive, nurturing and educational environment. My daily tasks included welcoming new members to the site, sharing answers in the Moms Expertise area and interacting with other community members to build a positive environment where Moms can connect with other Moms. Key: Forum Moderator, Site hostess, Community Management, Customer Service, Social Networking
December 2008 - Present
HappilyBlended.com (Personal Project)
This is a personal project of mine that I started as a means to learn to make an income with Blogging. While I have not been working as actively on Mom Blogging, I have used this website as a means to test various new skills and continue to use it as a stepping stone in all of my self-taught marketing, brand outreach, SEO and website maintenance skills.
A little about me
- I am a self-taught virtual assistant who has learned how to help others create their own success story and absolutely love what I do.
I have established myself as a reputable person with an array of experience, and a level of trust.
Based in New Hampshire, I work from home 6 days a week. I can easily be reached via email or phone with a quick response.